Scent - This truly exotic fragrance captivates the soul. It’s a perfect blend of garden sage, fresh basil leaves, and soft lavender.
Our candles have an impressive scent throw and we are confident that you will love them!
Made with a soy wax blend and a wood wick.
Wooden wicks have a relaxing crackling sound when lit and burn very nicely.
This 4 oz. candle can burn for up to 20+ hours!
INSTRUCTIONS & DISCLAIMERS:
· Burn on a heat-resistant, flat surface. Keep away from drafts, children, pets, fabric or anything flammable.
· The first time you light the candle, allow the melted wax pool to reach the edge of the container. This way the next time you burn the candle it will burn evenly. Also, this prevents the wick from drowning in the wax.
· Wooden wicks light slower than cotton wicks. You may need to hold your lighter for about 10-20 seconds onto the wick to get it to light for the first time. This is completely normal for wooden wicks. You will know when it is good to go when it starts to crackle!
· Never leave your burning candle unattended.
· Burn for 4 hours maximum. Continuing to burn the candle beyond 4 hours is a safety hazard and will reduce your candle life.
· Do not touch the glass jar while the candle is lit.
· Wooden wicks are generally self-trimming, but if the excess burnt wood is longer than 1/4", break off the extra burnt wood before you light it. DO NOT trim the wick too short.
· If you have burned the candle a while and the flame is very low, you may need to remove the extra burnt wood at the top of the wick.
· When you're done burning, blow out your candle, don't extinguish with water or anything else.
· Once the candle has reached about 1/2" of wax remaining, stop burning it. Continuing to burn past this point is a fire hazard.
PLEASE REUSE YOUR JAR! This jar can be used in many ways. It is a great sized thick glass white jar. (You can even send it back to us for a refill and of course get a discount!)
Scrape out any remaining wax (or freeze it to make the wax removal easier), clean it out, and reuse :)
Ways to reuse:
-These jars make a great planter.
-Storage container for hair ties, jewelry, cotton balls, craft products, or other small objects.
-Send back to us for a refill.
*Get creative & tag us on social media! @relaxawayessentialsllc